VeriSign Trust Seal
The VeriSign Trust™ Seal shows the world that VeriSign has confirmed your identity and your site has passed the VeriSign malware scan. The biggest companies in the world secure their Web sites with VeriSign and inspire confidence by showing the VeriSign seal. Now any Web site can build trust, credibility and loyalty online with the VeriSign seal.
Buy New OR Renew Your VeriSign Trust Seal
Note: If your Web site uses SSL, you must use VeriSign SSL in order to display the VeriSign Trust Seal.
Features and Benefits
Increase traffic, sales and loyalty online by showing customers they can buy, browse, and share with confidence because your Web site is trusted by VeriSign, the global leader in online trust.
- Display the #1 trust mark on the Internet: VeriSign Trust Seal shows y our site visitors that you are trusted by the leader in online trust and gives them the confidence to buy, click, and sign in.
- Establish your business legitimacy: Authentication is an established and proven process used by VeriSign that shows the world that VeriSign has verified your identity and that you are the rightful owner or operator of your Web site.
- Protect visitors and your site from malware: Web site malware scan is a daily review of your Web site to help protect it from being blacklisted by search engines and to reduce the risk of infecting your customers’ computers when they browse your Web site. Learn more: Malware FAQ
- Stand out in search results: VeriSign Seal-in-Search™* is a VeriSign seal displayed near your link in search results to help you stand out from the competition and help increase traffic to your site. At theFind.com, VeriSign Seal-in-Search helped increase click rates by an average of 18.5 percent. Learn more: Seal-in-Search FAQ
Installing the VeriSign Trust Seal is as easy as adding an image to a Web page. After you apply for the seal, VeriSign verifies your business information and scans your Web site. When your seal is ready, you’ll receive an email alert. Go to the Installation Agreement to accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose a display language and size for your seal and enter your Web site name.
- Click “Create your script”, then copy the script and paste it directly into your Web pages.